Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Setlist #3 (for me)

Well, I'm excited again to share with you what's going on in our worship sets.
If you would like to know more about the Sunday Setlist program or read other worship leader's sets, please head over to Fred McKinnon's blog.
http://www.fredmckinnon.com/myblog/2009/07/12/sunday-setlists-51/


We no longer have a drummer for Sunday mornings so this morning I picked some more mid-tempo songs to start with and played them a little less upbeat. It sounded really good and had a nice coffeehouse vibe to it.

The songs were:
  • Arise (Paul Baloche)
  • Thank You For The Cross
  • O Praise Him (David Crowder)
  • The Lord Is Gracious And Compassionate
  • Here I Am To Worship
I'm going to do the same set tonight, but we will have a drummer so I'm going to play the songs a bit more upbeat.

1 comment:

Fred McKinnon said...

Hey, thanks for participating. Glad to see how you adapted w/o the drums .... very cool sound, I bet ... I panic when I don't have drums, but sometimes it's been awesome.